Creative Reuse & Art Center
Hours of Operation
Tuesday - Saturday
10 to 6
Come Down to Shop or to Donate Materials!
We are located in the heart of Denver's Santa Fe Art District. All the items donated by the community make their way to the retail store. Our inventory changes constantly so you never know what you’re going to find. The hunt is part of the fun!
specific items you may discover here include:
- Yarn, fabric, and sewing notions
- Paper of all colors and sizes
- Specialty items donated by local businesses and manufacturers
- Colored pencils, markers, and pens
- Fine art supplies (paint, ink, brushes, canvases, tools, etc.)
- Frames and mat board that we can help you customize
- Scrapbooking supplies (stamps, paper, tools, etc.)
- Greeting cards and gift wrap for every occasion
- Wood, metal, tile, and plastic in a variety of shapes and sizes
- Vintage ephemera
- And more!
765 Santa Fe Dr.
Denver, CO 80204
In addition to street parking we have a few parking spaces behind our building, accessible via the alley west of Santa Fe.